SLIMax Manager III
Take the full control of your gameware
Application and plugins (c)2012-2013 by Zappadoc – All Rights Reserved.
Get the most advanced and professional manager and take the control of your gameware on your favorite games and simulations (more than 40 titles supported! ).
A powerful tool that manages your SIM RACE PRO, SIM RACE Deluxe or SIM RACE F1 USB Shift lights Display devices from SIM Display, USB Shift lights Interface ( SLI-PRO, SLI-M, BU0710, old SLI,…) and game controllers from Leo Bodnar, Steelseries SRW-S1 steering wheel, and also, support any HID Compliant hardware including Fanatec, Logitech and Thrustmaster steering wheels, any buttons-box like the famous Derek Speare Designs devices, any buttons and encoders controllers, joystick, gamepad, shifter, etc. to enjoy your rig with your favorite simulation or game. The application can manage all devices simultaneously.
SLIMax Manager III is free for SIMRACE Deluxe, SIMRACE F1, Logitech G27 and Fanatec ClubSport, CSR Series and Porsche Series owners, it requires a license for other Display USB devices. Click HERE to get info on different access level of sofware support and plugins updates.
Click HERE to get an overview of SLIMax Manager
EKSIMRacing recommend SIM Display hardware. SLIMax Manager Bronze license is FREE and included with all usb display devices from SIM Display.
SLIMax Manager 188.8.131.52 Installer*
|*EKSIMRacing software support is available in English or French only|
|SIM RACE F1 User manual|
|SIM RACE Deluxe User manual or Online Version
SIM RACE Deluxe Software to setup the board
|SLI-PRO User manual
SLI-PRO software for encoders
SLI-M software for encoders
|* Most common error: if app won’t start see HERE|
Video featuring KERS and DRS feedback on SLI-PRO, Courtesy of Marcus Hwang.
What’s new in 3.3.2 ?
- the FULL support of SRWheel S1 USB Device from Steelseries.
- revamped Devices Shelf in Basic and Advanced options panel to accept a lot more devices
- almost all dialogs in UI are now resizable
- important bug fixed related to init rpm values with shiftlights method 3 (Absolute)
- Shiftlights RPM Curve preview added to Shiftlights helper panel
- many improvements in several area of the software
What’s new in 3.3.1 ?
The full CHANGELOG is available HERE
- FULL support of SIM RACE PRO USB Device display from SIM Display with its new firmware HID Compliant (check SIM Display website to see how to get your board upgrade to enjoy your favorite games and simulations ).
- a complete revamped way to enter EMULATORs IP address and activation of EMU at startup with a separate config app. No longer need to enter the ip each time you upgrade and also let you manage a lot of upcoming EMU easily.
- new plugins updated and added to installer (Assetto Corsa, DTM Exp. and Project CARS)
What’s new in 3.3 ?
The full CHANGELOG is available HERE
- Full support of the new SIM RACE F1 USB Display from SIM Display
- added helper/wizard to create your MACRO easily assignable to button and switch (no longer need a script to create a sequence of keystrokes)
- added helpers/wizards to edit prefs of plugins and install game and simulation bridge (no longer need to edit plugin settings with text editor)
- improved game device and controllers support with up to 9 switches (HAT Switch included) and unlimited buttons/encoders
- Full support of SRF1-EMU, the Android emulator of the SIM RACE F1
- F1 SETUP KIT tutorials are now available for registered users to build your custom setups easily for your F1 Style Steering wheel
- FULL support of SIM Race F1 device from SIM Display (simdisplay.net)
- FULL support of SRF1-EMU the SIM RACE F1 device emulator for Android
- Added plugins configuration wizard to UI (included a helper to install simulation bridge in their plugins directory)
- Added the MACRO wizard to assign sequence(s) of keystrokes to a position of a switch or to a button
- Improved car setup to overide GLOBAL SETTINGs, you have now the full control of your device in one car setup.
- Added an optional PIT/SPEED method that displays ‘PIT’ and the speed when the car pits.
- Added helpers in Advanced options panel
- Optimization and perfs improved for ALL Plugins
- Added all updated plugins to the installer Pkg
- Optimization of the splashscreen
- a bunch of bugs fixed
- now, installer (if the game is installed to its default directory) will install automatically bridges dll in plugins directory of rF, rF2, GPBikes, WRS, KRP, Eurotruck sim2, and all rfactor clones like GSC2012, GSC2013, SRW, Superleagues, FTruck, etc.
- “ONLINE VALIDATION” applicable to all devices included the emulators
Basic steps to get started (see the FAQ and video tutorials for a complete information).
Do not complicate your life, this is really straightforward:
1) you plug the device (must be recognized by windows)
2) install software,
3) if you need your license click the “Online Validation” button to get it,
4) configure the game to send telemetry data if it’s necessary
5) Play the game!
Optional: choose a setup in “Devices and Setups” menu
As usual plugins updates are available in PLUGINS DOWNLOAD section for registered user.
The v3.3 installer contains already the latest version of the following plugins:
Assetto Corsa Steam,
Assetto Corsa TP,
Steam Simbin Race07 + all packs,
STCC I / II,
Live For Speed,
Kart Racing Pro,
World Racing Series,
ARCA Sim Racing
All rFactor Clones
Formula Truck (all versions),
Game Stock Car 2013,
Game Stock Car 2012,
All CodeMasters games
Codemasters F1 2013,
Codemasters F1 2012,
Codemasters F1 2011,
Codemasters F1 2010,
DiRT3 1.1 (see faq),
SHIFT2 Steam Version 1.02,
Grand Prix Legends,
Richard Burns Rally,
Euro Truck Simulation 2
(XPlane*, DCS World* and FSX* plugin are available on demand, not free).
*Notes: other plugins are available in PLUGINS DOWNLOAD area of the support forum
What’s new in 3.2 or greater?
The full CHANGELOG of 3.2 is available HERE
What’s new in 3.1 ?
This is a major release and a recommended update.
Mainly, the support of the new USB device SIM RACE Deluxe from SIM Display (http://www.simdisplay.net) and a big improvement of the support of HID Compliant game devices like button-box, shifter, gamepad, steering wheel, etc. with up to 8 axes + Hat switch managed as switches.
Also, a big optimization of the plugins and memory management, a better support of multiple detachable Steering Wheels and controls mapping layout (buttons, encoders and switches to control your gameware).
The full CHANGELOG is available HERE
What’s new in 3.0 ?
– native support of Fanatec Clubsport with all rim (Formula, BMW,…) leds + 3 digits panel
– native support of Fanatec CSR Series and Porsche Series 3 digits panel
– FULLY scriptable to build your custom behaviors with your Fanatec devices!
- support buttons and hat-switch of any USB Controllers including buttons Box, gamepad, wheel, shifter, joystick and any USB device HID compliant (welcome to Airplane 350 buttons cockpit!!!! :D ). Obviously, fully scriptable to build your custom behaviors.
- native support of G27 shiftlights (leds) including rpm shiftlights, Optimal shiftpoints and speedlimiter/pit limiter feature. Also, FULLY scriptable to build your custom behaviors with your G27 leds!
- Plugins support major simulations and games
Read the SLIMax Manager F.A.Q. before posting in forum, everything to get started is in the FAQ:
SLIMax Manager III features:
– MULTI-DEVICES: One app for all your gameware, SLI-PRO, SLI-M, BU0710, BBI32 controller and BU0386 Controller series, Fanatec wheels, Logitech G27 wheels or any HID-Compliant gameware devices. it supports simultaneously all devices and manages almost all buttons, encoders and switches.
– NEW UI: included a complete revamped user-interface with a lot of wizard to setup your rig easely,
– PROXY: Out-gauge Proxy server automatically managed, no need to worry about…,
– NEW SETTINGS GUI: Complete and powerful settings management GUI added. All settings can be edited and saved from within the software! no need to swap to text editor anymore,
– MORE POWERFUL: give you more control on settings (i.e. any switch or button/encoder can be assigned to any function),
– IN-GAME CONTROL: Some major parameters can be assigned, adjusted and controlled “in-game” (on-fly) with buttons, encoders or switches
– TIME: real time diff between your current lap time and your PB or leader best avalable in rFactor and rFactor 2, iRacing, GTR2,… (useful to improve your PB, in the same way as F1 qualify). Hopefully, this feature will be added to other simulations…,
– SCRIPTING LANGUAGE v2.3: A powerfull scripting language has been added to give you more control on digits panels and leds. Now, you can easily extend or customize them…,
– CUSTOM PLUGIN INTERFACE: new c++ plugin-interface for third-party developer, any developer will be able to create easily a new plugin to manage any simulation (plugin SDK is freelly available on our forum support)
Register and read the faq to get help and more info (http://www.eksimracing.com/forums).
SLIMax Manager III System Requirements:
Any Intel/AMD CPU with Microsoft x86 or x64 Windows 8 or Windows 7 installed
(Vista and XP should work but are no longer supported).
Windows 8 RT is not supported (ARM-based processors)
SIM RACE F1, SIM RACE Deluxe, SIM RACE Pro, SLI-PRO, SLI-M, BU0710, Steelseries SRW-S1, Logitech G27, Fanatec Wheels, Thrusmaster Wheel, All HID Compliant game devices, buttons box, gamepad, Joystick, controllers, etc.
See our forum to download latest plugins and for release notes, support,…
By using our software you agree to these terms and conditions below
Click the link to read the Terms and Conditions and Support