Welcome To The Main Documentation and User guides
Everything you need to know to get started with SLIMax Manager Pro, VDASH-EMU, SIM Race LCD, Thrustmaster and Fanatec Hardware.
SLIMax Manager Pro User Guide
(work in progress…)
The basic steps:
Common Questions / Answers
The Most Frequently Asked Questions and Answers from the FAQ…
- Weird Behaviors and permission issues with Windows 10, 8.1, 8
- Get your license and create your support account
- Register your device or emulator is easy (watch the video)
- How to get the display or emulator serial number?
- Register additional license for my display device?
- How does the software cost?
- License no longer recognized after Android OS Reset/Update
- I sent an email and I didn’t received a reply, why?
- Configure game and simulation to send telemetry?
- How to get Codemasters titles working with latest SLIMax Mgr Pro?
- Configure Project CARS to use shared memory to send telemetry
- Codemasters games not working with Windows 10, 8.1, 8
- How to cleanup your Windows Firewall rules?
- How to do a SUPER CLEAN installation
- How to change unit MPH to KMH (IMPERIAL/METRIC)
- Transferable license to new owner?
- [TIPS] How to get the DELTA TIME on VDASH-EMU?
- Games and Simulations supported by SLIMax Mgr Pro ?
Virtual Racing Dash/Display Emulator (VDASH-EMU)
For Android, Windows and Linux
All user guides in English, Français, Italiano. Read the VDASH-EMU user guide to get started with your racing display and button-box Emulator.
User Guide – Guide d’utilisation – Guida utente
Custom display or button-box templates ready to use, A good start to customize your VDASH-EMU (a support account is needed to get the templates).
EKSIMRacing Virtual To Real (V2R) USB Controller (User Guides)
V2R Technology is now available to your EKSIMRacing software, Click the icon below to read the doc (in English, Français, Italiano) to turn your virtual button-box to a REAL Button-box to use with all your games.
Getting Started with SIM Race LCD Device
(special dedicated version of VDASH-EMU for SIM Race LCD device display)
Read the first instructions to get started with your SIM Display SIM Race LCD device.
All Thrustmaster Hardware Supported For Free!
All Fanatec Hardware Supported For Free!