Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
To search the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search terms or questions in the box below.
2 Support Forum Information
Check if your device is connected properly before asking for support.
If your device isn’t connected properly contact your hardware supplier as this is typically a hardware/firmware issue.
We do not provide hardware/firmware support.
thanks for your understanding.
Use the SLI-PRO or the SIM RACE Deluxe or SIM RACE F1 configuration app to see if your firmware is ok
you should have:
AND NOT *BOOTLOADER*
SLI-PRO FIRMWARE ISSUE:
In Devices and Printers window, you should see SLI-PRO Interface and not bootloader
(bootloader usually means that you need to reinstall your firmware ).
Your topic or post was OFF TOPIC, not related to software support or the answer is already in the FAQ. A notification has been sent to you.
Plugins Updates are available to anyone
** you don’t need a support account to get them **
** Select menu “Check For Update” to get the latest plugins **
Click HERE to open the plugins page and get plugins information
SIM Display includes one license with all display (SIM Race LCD, F1, Deluxe, Pro and GT devices)
+ a software support subscription to access to software and plugins updates, FAQ, video tutorials and std documentation.
Register your EKSIMRacing support account is only needed to upgrade your account and get access to software support forum.
Notes FOR SIM Race LCD owners:
SIM Race LCD board comes with 2 licenses for SIM Race LCD AND VDASH-EMU For SIM Race LCD + a full access to support forum as well BUT you STILL need to create your support account to take benefit of your SIM Race LCD device. A dedicated page with first instructions as been create for you so click this LINK to read it carefully.
– please don’t PM or EMAIL us for support (read FAQ for more details, use EMAIL for license/registration question only ),
– respect all the stuff that has been done here by searching/reading before posting,
– READ All sticky topics,
– game/sim should be up to date and match the current version requirement to work (see release notes and F.A.Q. ),
– the Windows Control Panel “Game Controllers” or Windows Devices Must recognize your USB device,
– SLI USB Device owner, launch SLI Manager and select Testing Device menu to test your unit,
– check the software with default parameters first (without changing any line in the config file),
– topic/post are moderated, this typically involves a member posting a topic or reply and requiring it to be approved before the other can see it.
– obviously, any competitor software must be closed (beware some are running in background) to run SLIMax Manager with your Fanatec CSW, CSL, CSR, Porsche or others, Logitech G27/G29, VDASH-EMU, SLI-EMU, SRF1-EMU or any USB SLI Display devices successfully.
Almost ALL software issue with latest version are due to a bad installation, a misconfiguration or a misunderstanding of the FAQ. So please, read the FAQ carefully and everything will be ok.
if you do not received instructions email to get your license, check the SPAM or JUNK mailbox first to get it and obviously, feel free to drop us a line by email if you still didn’t get the notification within 24h.
No, PM and EMAIL should not be use for support with 2 exceptions:
if your issue is related to license or registration (you can find a form in EKSIMRacing support forum which is better than email)
and obviously if we request a reply by email or PM.
Software support only available in English but French is also allowed even if all information are in English (a French Forum has been opened for French community).
Some documentation are available in Italian as well
SLIMax Manager Setup Help is available in UK/US, Italian and French, check the corresponding video tutorial to see how to get help in your native language.
Contact us by email if you are willing to help and want to translate the doc in other language.
yes EK is no longer active and Zappadoc is now the lead dev of EKSimracing in charge of all projects, forum and website maintenance ( announced the September 06, 2011 ).
SLIMax Manager has reached the “STABLE” Level which means no major bug.
First, try to reproduce the bug to identify it.
Search in FAQ or forum to see if the topic has been already discussed.
Then, find the right section in the forum and write your bug reports with a lot of details.
adding pictures and/or video could be necessary in some case. Keep in mind I can’t fix a bug that I can’t catch. so, more specific you are more it can be fixed quickly. 😉