Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Papyrus NASCAR 2003 32Bit Plugin Engine  (Read 3677 times)

Offline zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
Papyrus NASCAR 2003 32Bit Plugin Engine
« on: September 05, 2014, 10:12:41 AM »
Nascar 2003 (v1.2.0.1) plugin Engine  32Bit only (Papyrus API doesn't exist in 64Bit)
by Zappadoc

Simulation/Game:
Name: Papyrus Nascar 2003 season

Notes:
Nascar 2003 is the mother of iRacing as you may know! and it's for me a pleasure to bring it back to SLIMax Mgr v3.4

INSTALLATION:
0) Open 32Bit version of SLIMAx Mgr (For Windows 64Bit owners, the 32Bit version of SLIMax Mgr is inside the C:\SLIMax Manager directory\ I suggest to make a shortcut on your desktop)

Plugin Installation:
- Select menu "Check For Update" to get the latest plugins, read this sticky post

Enjoy!

(first release 2014-09-05 and included in SLIMax Manager installer v3.4.1.2e1 or greater)

« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 11:27:02 AM by zappadoc »
  • My SLI Devices List:
    All SIM Display, All EMU's, Fanatec, Logitech, Thrustmaster
No support will be provided by PM or EMAIL, PM has been disabled due to heavy spam and abuse, please post in the support boards, thanks for your understanding.

Offline zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
Re: Papyrus NASCAR 2003 32Bit Plugin Engine
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 11:33:11 AM »
Attention, the common error for Windows 64Bit owners is to launch the 64Bit version of SLIMax Manager!
No, if you follow the instructions in first post the old Papyrus API is NOT available in 64Bit so only the 32Bit version of the plugin has been done.

The 32Bit version of SLIMax Mgr is inside the

C:\SLIMax Manager\

I suggest to make a shortcut on your desktop. Also, the API is capricious, SLIMax Mgr must be ready BEFORE launching the NR2003 simulation.

Personally, it was a lot of fun to play again this sim with my rig!
Have fun!
z
  • My SLI Devices List:
No support will be provided by PM or EMAIL, PM has been disabled due to heavy spam and abuse, please post in the support boards, thanks for your understanding.

Offline zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
Re: Papyrus NASCAR 2003 32Bit Plugin Engine
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 01:03:49 PM »
Fanatec ClubSport Wheel sequential shifter tip:

My NASCAR 03 didn't recognized the Fanatec shifter paddles (button 5 and 6) perhaps due to USB device limitation...
so I decide to do a very simple workaround, assign 2 letters in game settings B for shift UP and J for shift DOWN,

then I edit my NASCAR setup in SLIMax Manager Advanced Options panel to assign the Keystroke sequence to button 5 and 6 of the Fanatec wheel.

See screenshots for the different steps.

don't forget to APPLY your change and SAVE your setup.

Hope this helps,
z
  • My SLI Devices List: