Welcome Guest
January 23, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

Login with your name, password and session length
Forgot your Password?
In order to write on our forums you need to login. If you don't have a login yet, please click this line to register your usb device or virtual display emulator

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: F1 2014 Plugins  (Read 4763 times)

zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
F1 2014 Plugins
« on: October 18, 2014, 09:08:03 PM »
F1 2014 Plugin Engine 32/64Bit
by Zappadoc

Simulation/Game:
Name: Codemasters F1 2014 game

Plugin Installation/Update:
- Select menu "Check For Update" to get the latest plugins, read this sticky post

F1 2014 UDP Setup Installation:

Apply the change below to your hardware config xml file in
..\Documents\My Games\FormulaOne2014\hardwaresettings directory

IMPORTANT: READ THIS FAQ TO SETUP YOUR GAME.

(no update available - Plugin already included with installer version 3.4.2 or greater )

• My SLI Devices List:
    All SIM Display, All EMU's, Fanatec, Logitech, Thrustmaster
No support will be provided by PM or EMAIL, PM has been disabled due to heavy spam and abuse, please post in the support boards, thanks for your understanding.

zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
Re: F1 2014 Plugins
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 12:39:05 PM »
Beware, The 2014 F1 car is really different from previous seasons and the gear shifting feeling is like you are in short shifting mode at first as you do not exceed 13000 rpm.
For this reason, I strongly suggest to play F1 2014 with F1 2014 setups provided with SLIMax Mgr, the OSP seems to be set to a very safe value: 170 when you start spinning but is probably the best value for the new F1 car engine, a value from 160 to 170 is suitable IMHO.   
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 01:18:03 PM by zappadoc »
  • My SLI Devices List:
No support will be provided by PM or EMAIL, PM has been disabled due to heavy spam and abuse, please post in the support boards, thanks for your understanding.

zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 05:34:03 PM »
New F1 2014 Setups available

Hi,
To clone the alternate Green/Red/Blue RPM shiftlights method of F1 2014 you have to follow this steps below but don't worry all the stuff have been already done for you ;) you just have to "Check For Update" and download all setups available, so here is the instructions for curious :)

Instructions for SIM RACE F1 (applicable to SLI-PRO and all other displays):

1) Optional create a new setup based on current F1 2014:
Edit the basic F1 2014 setup and click the EXPORT button to duplicate setup and name it for example:  simracef1_f1_2014_2.cfg
2) the new setup is now created and you can edit values, change the shiftlights method to 3 "Absolute"
3) edit the rpm threshold curve to have:
12450 for all green
12800 for all red
12998 for all blue
4) edit OSP Factor to 100%

don't forget to APPLY your change and SAVE your new setup

5) then select the new setup in Device menu

see the pictures

Select "Check For Updates" followed by "Download And Install All" to get the new setups for SIM Race GT,F1,DLX,PRO and SLI-F1, SLI-PRO, SLI-M and Fanatec CSW wheels, SRW-S1 Wheel and hardware emulators SLI-EMU and SRF1-EMU.

Cheers,
z

• My SLI Devices List:

zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 05:49:59 PM »
In the new F1 2014 setup for Fanatec wheel the GEAR SHOCK behavior (CSW base vibrate when shifting up/down) is activated but you can easily disable it by editing the setup and set the behavior to false (see the picture).
  • My SLI Devices List: