Welcome Guest
July 21, 2018, 10:45:53 AM

Login with your name, password and session length
Forgot your Password?
In order to write on our forums you need to login. If you don't have a login yet, please click this line to register your usb device or virtual display emulator

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Codemasters F1 2015 Plugins  (Read 6449 times)

zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
Codemasters F1 2015 Plugins
« on: April 16, 2015, 02:19:50 PM »
F1 2015 Plugin Engine 32Bit and 64Bit
by Zappadoc

Simulation/Game:
Name: Codemasters F1 2015 game

Plugin Installation/Update:
- Select menu "Check For Update" to get the latest plugins, read this sticky post
- don't forget to activate the plugin

- and select the F1 2015 setup ( alt setup include DRS Leds behavior )

Codemasters F1 2015 UDP Setup Installation to send telemetry data:

Apply the change below to your hardware_settings_config xml file in
..\Documents\My Games\F1 2015\hardwaresettings\ directory

IMPORTANT: READ THIS FAQ TO SETUP YOUR GAME.

(Updated 2016-02-03, use Check For Update menu to get the latest plugins,  read this sticky post)

Notes: the F1 2015 use API v4
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 06:05:13 PM by zappadoc »
  • My SLI Devices List:
    All SIM Display, All EMU's, Fanatec, Logitech, Thrustmaster
No support will be provided by PM or EMAIL, PM has been disabled due to heavy spam and abuse, please post in the support boards, thanks for your understanding.

zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
Re: Codemasters F1 2015 Plugins
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 10:53:40 PM »
The new API v4 of F1 2015 have some known issues, like the Pit Limiter which continue to be activated outside the pit area.  These are going to be fixed asap.

EDIT: too bad, the API still contains some major bugs sorry for this inconvenience but the plugin can't be better... unfortunately until they fix it!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 04:08:07 PM by zappadoc »
  • My SLI Devices List:
No support will be provided by PM or EMAIL, PM has been disabled due to heavy spam and abuse, please post in the support boards, thanks for your understanding.

zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 04:56:00 PM »
Good news a patch is coming and should fix all remaining API bugs! this is a geat news for Codemasters F1 fan using device displays. New Plugins are ready and will be released as soon as the patch is available on steam.
Cheers,
z
  • My SLI Devices List:

zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 12:08:24 PM »
Attention, despite what some news sim racing mag said on the net, the Codemasters F1 2015 PC patch is still in test and will be released very very soon but I have pushed the F1 2015 plugins update online to let you download the latest plugins and enjoy the new version as soon as they release the patch. As usual, when the patch is ready on steam, select "Check For Update" on SLIMax Manager Pro main menu and download and install all updates available.

Cheers,
z

EDIT: Whoouuups!! the changes are RPM/MaxRPM are now fixed (some minor change on your setup maybe needed) and yellow/blue flags are working as expected! ;)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 12:15:31 PM by zappadoc »
  • My SLI Devices List:

zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 06:03:36 PM »
okay in direct live from Codemasters the new patch should be on steam NOW!!!!!!!! ;)
(or in few minutes/hours in all country)

As you know I'm working with Codies dev team to improve the API since F1 2012 and they have done a really great job on the V4 API, F1 2015 is now fully usable.

Also, with latest SLIMax Mgr Pro update v3.4.4.7 (i.e. shiftlights settings per gear function and F1 2015 setups )
+ the VDASH-EMU for Windows or Android with the McLaren display you can fine tune your setup to have a great gaming experience and to increase the immersion.

The F1 2015 plugins are online as I said in my previous post, Check For Update if it's not already done to get the latest.

Cheers,
Z
  • My SLI Devices List: