Welcome Guest
July 27, 2017, 06:38:42 PM

Login with your name, password and session length
Forgot your Password?
In order to write on our forums you need to login. If you don't have a login yet, please click this line to register your usb device or virtual display emulator

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Registration is SIMPLE, read carefully this FAQ:  (Read 3379 times)

zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
Registration is SIMPLE, read carefully this FAQ:
« on: May 31, 2016, 09:16:59 AM »
Registration to get your license is SIMPLE, read carefully this FAQ:

Does I need to register?
- yes, you need to register your USB device or EMUlator on device Android, Windows and Linux to get your license. SLIMax Mgr Pro do not need to be registered and can be installed as many times as you want.

What information do I need to register my device or VDASH-EMU?
a- SERIAL NUMBER:
you need FIRST to install the SLIMax Mgr Pro on PC and run your EMUlator on your device to get the EMU serial number (or plug your usb device).
This is the recommended way to check if the software is correctly installed on your configuration.

DO NOT REGISTER until everything is running correctly and until SLIMax Mgr Pro recognizes the VDASH-EMU or the device on the "Registration Info..." window (see HERE to read the FAQ to get your serial number).

b- MAKE YOUR DONATION

(see HERE to read how does the software cost).

How to register my VDASH-EMU or my USB device the first time?
- FIRST TIME REGISTRATION: if this is the first time you register

Run SLIMax Manager Pro
> Select Registration Info menu if the windows is not visible
> Select the device or emulator in the list
> And click the REGISTER button
> and make your donation

That's it!

IMPORTANT: you must make your donation and completely fill out your registration form to get your license and create your support account. If you do not create your support account your license will be generated but you will not be able to receive the first instructions, access the support forum and get exclusive content. You should be redirected to the registration page after your donation to create your support account.

How to register additional EMU device?
Do not create another support account, just check the price for additional EMU or USB device license (read the FAQ about the license prices) and make your donation WITH THE SERIAL NUMBER in Paypal comments.
ATTENTION, the EMU or device serial number is MANDATORY to register additional VDASH-EMU or USB Device. Don't forget to include it and DOUBLE CHECK IT before sending your donation.

(see HERE for additional license info)

Notes: it is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to copy/paste your SERIAL NUMBER as written in the FAQ to avoid any error.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 11:57:24 AM by zappadoc »
  • My SLI Devices List:
    All SIM Display, All EMU's, Fanatec, Logitech, Thrustmaster
No support will be provided by PM or EMAIL, PM has been disabled due to heavy spam and abuse, please post in the support boards, thanks for your understanding.