Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: VDASH-EMU DELTA TIME Telemetry Templates  (Read 666 times)

Offline zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
VDASH-EMU DELTA TIME Telemetry Templates
« on: July 01, 2016, 10:33:05 AM »
VDASH-EMU DELTA TIME Demo Template v1.0

REQUIRE VERSION 1.1-25 of VDASH-EMU AND SLIMAX MGR PRO v3.4.5.0 or greater to work!

IMPORTANT: load and run these new templates AFTER the upgrade of SLIMax Mgr Pro to 3.4.5 and VDASH-EMU 1.1-25!

BEFORE using this template download and install the latest version of VDASH-EMU and the latest version of SLIMax Mgr Pro, the VDASH-EMU 1.1-25 or greater and SLIMax Mgr Pro v3.4.5 are REQUIRED!

yes I repeated myself! but the update is important so...

these templates demo the new DELTA TIME available in latest version of VDASH-EMU (you no longer need to create a LEFT/RIGHT Panel to get delta time).

REMINDER: all info are NOT available in ALL API of the simulations/games . Some data will stay at ZERO if these values are not reported by the game/simulation API.

Installation:
- REQUIRED: download / Install the latest VDASH-EMU 1.1-25 or greater
- REQUIRED: download / Install the latest SLIMax Manager Pro 3.4.5.0 or greater

- then, extract zip archive into your vdash_template/ directory (you should have a new directory named "zd_delta_time" after extraction)
- then select menu "Set Template" to choose and load it into the current page

Notes:
- the "alt" version ("vdashemu_delta_lap_time_alt.json") template have a brake bias value * by 100 (required for rFactor2 for example)
- these templates are also cool to learn how to use the color transparency on image object to create an infinity of different objects ;)

Enjoy these new templates!
z

(first release 2016-07-01)

Does I need to repeat myself and say:

BEFORE using this template download and install the latest version of VDASH-EMU and the latest version of SLIMax Mgr Pro, the VDASH-EMU 1.1-25 or greater and SLIMax Mgr Pro v3.4.5 are REQUIRED!

:)

« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 11:38:55 AM by zappadoc »
  • My SLI Devices List:
    All SIM Display, All EMU's, Fanatec, Logitech, Thrustmaster
No support will be provided by PM or EMAIL, PM has been disabled due to heavy spam and abuse, please post in the support boards, thanks for your understanding.