eksimracing_support

Welcome Guest
June 23, 2017, 10:36:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forgot your Password?
In order to write on our forums you need to login. If you don't have a login yet, please click this line to register your usb device or virtual display emulator

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: [DIY] OSW + Fanatec Rim + Teensy LC Combo officially supported by SLIMax Manager Pro  (Read 513 times)

zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog

Hey,

Fanatec Rim + Teensy LC Combo is now officially supported by SLIMax Manager Pro with the GREAT firmware csw.teensyLC_USB from DarkNao, check the instruction in its GitHub and don't forget to make him a donation well deserved. This combo is usually used with OSW projects

All features are supported LED, Digits, wheel vibration/rumble motors

Teensy LC:
http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/teensyLC.html

Notes: the Fanatec driver is NOT needed with Teensy LC but recommended with other Fanatec Mod as our devices/emulators manager is compiled with the latest and official Fanatec SDK 3.0+ and use the SDK calls to ensure performance and reliability with all Fanatec hardware.

Cheers,
z

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 03:18:51 PM by theStaff »
  • My SLI Devices List:
    All SIM Display, All EMU's, Fanatec, Logitech, Thrustmaster
No support will be provided by PM or EMAIL, PM has been disabled due to heavy spam and abuse, please post in the support boards, thanks for your understanding.

zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
Hi,

The Fanatec driver is optional with your Teensy LC mod. The LED/Digits of your rim and motors of your CSP are managed with and without the Fanatec driver.

Cheers,
z

« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 09:24:24 PM by zappadoc »
  • My SLI Devices List:
No support will be provided by PM or EMAIL, PM has been disabled due to heavy spam and abuse, please post in the support boards, thanks for your understanding.

zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
Feel the Road!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,
z

• My SLI Devices List:

zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
All instructions to enjoy your OSW DD Simucube with DiRT 4 are available in DiRT 4 Plugins Page:

http://www.eksimracing.com/forum/index.php?topic=4030.msg16823#new

Cheers,
z
  • My SLI Devices List: