Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Euro Truck Simulator 2 Template  (Read 165 times)

Offline Rinusdirt

• Gold PREMIUM Subscription
  • SLIMax Super Hero
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Template
« on: December 23, 2015, 12:57:06 AM »

Dear Trucker,

It's not 100% perfect, but it does it job.

1. Right blinker will not reset, but it blinks when used
2. Headlights will not reset
3. MPH will turn to invisible when driving, so the RPM led will be 100% visible
4. The plugin or cfg might be little bit bugged that's why 1 and 2.

I would love a RPM-meter, like the speedometer. Truckers deserve love too. I also try to perfectionate everything this just to show you how it is.

Notes: your template is compatible with VDASH-EMU Android/Windows/Linux and vdash_template/ directory is:
on Android on the storage of your phone/tablet
on Windows on C:\Users\Your-Username\ (Your-Username is your session name)
on Linux on your Home directory

Installation:
- copy both preview image and json template inside your vdash_template/templates/ directory
- then select menu "Set Template" to choose and load it into the current page

I've included a screenshot, the template for Vdash and the CFG for in the Sli-max cfg folder.

Merry Christmas!

Rinus
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 02:00:21 PM by Rinusdirt »
  • My SLI Devices List:
    SLI-EMU, SRF1-EMU, VDASH-EMU

Offline Rinusdirt

• SLIMax Super Hero
Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2 Template
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 11:44:04 AM »
Had to edit the images so they will align with the gauge-meter. Took me some work, but it's working now. It's not 100% aligned. but I am not so neatpicky. Maybe 1 km/h behind or in front. I just can't make it 100%, hehe. That's one of the cons of having real time gauges with a static image. Guess next thing for Zappa is to have real time "gauges" too, which switch on the fly by max speed of your vehicle.

Thanks to Zappadoc for enhancing the immersion and gameplay!

edit: Made the images between the max. size. thus had to modify the template.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 01:35:16 PM by Rinusdirt »
  • My SLI Devices List:

Offline zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 12:37:07 PM »

Hi,

thanks for sharing all these templates with us (you win another license ;) ).

Attention, use LINEAR GAUGE image of the dial only, logarithmic and progressive curve are not supported by the arrow gauge object to be easily setup. This means that all the steps in the image have the SAME SIZE (
the same gap in degree), which seems to not be the case of your RPM DIAL image.

ATTENTION, your image is scaled as it exceeds the 540 height, REMINDER: Max size of your image to displayed 1:1 is 900 width x 540 height

Guess next thing for Zappa is to have real time "gauges" too, which switch on the fly by max speed of your vehicle.

sorry not understand what you mean by "real time" as it is real time already.
Cheers,
z
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 08:02:02 AM by zappadoc »
  • My SLI Devices List:
    All SIM Display, All EMU's, Fanatec, Logitech, Thrustmaster
No support will be provided by PM or EMAIL, PM has been disabled due to heavy spam and abuse, please post in the support boards, thanks for your understanding.

Offline Rinusdirt

• SLIMax Super Hero
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 12:43:42 PM »

Hi,

thanks for sharing all these templates with us (you win another license ;) ).

Attention, use LINEAR GAUGE image of the dial only, logarithmic and progressive curve are not supported by the arrow gauge object to be easily setup. This means that all the steps in the image have the SAME SIZE (
the same gap in degree), which seems to not be the case of your RPM DIAL image.

Guess next thing for Zappa is to have real time "gauges" too, which switch on the fly by max speed of your vehicle.

sorry not understand what you mean by "real time" as it is real time already.
Cheers,
z

Thank you for the license. I need a lot of tablets now, haha.

Thanks, That was the case I guess. I will keep that in mind for a next project. I don't mind the rpm much. As long it does it job. However the speedometer was more a nightmare to be align but it works now. 

Well I mean uhm the dial. I sometimes mess up dial and gauge. It would be cool to have a dial that adjusts your speed. (the image).  If I am driving a HF Integrale the dial displays 0 to 230 km/h. Hour later I drive a Fulvia which has max speed of 140/h, so the dial changes from 0 to 140, so it doens't display 230 km/h. But I bet that is not possible, and not realistic?
  • My SLI Devices List:

Offline zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 12:48:39 PM »
I edited my reply (your images exceed the 540 px)...
  • My SLI Devices List:
No support will be provided by PM or EMAIL, PM has been disabled due to heavy spam and abuse, please post in the support boards, thanks for your understanding.

Offline zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2016, 12:52:48 PM »
Well I mean uhm the dial. I sometimes mess up dial and gauge. It would be cool to have a dial that adjusts your speed. (the image).  If I am driving a HF Integrale the dial displays 0 to 230 km/h. Hour later I drive a Fulvia which has max speed of 140/h, so the dial changes from 0 to 140, so it doens't display 230 km/h. But I bet that is not possible, and not realistic?

not possible sorry, not enough info from almost all API

you just have to make a new template for the new truck, the user have the choice to stay in the page and charge the Fulvia template or simply change to Fulvia page.
;)
  • My SLI Devices List:

Offline Rinusdirt

• SLIMax Super Hero
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2016, 01:09:21 PM »

not possible sorry, not enough info from almost all API

you just have to make a new template for the new truck, the user have the choice to stay in the page and charge the Fulvia template or simply change to Fulvia page.
;)

Too bad the api doen'st give that much info. Would love to see that. Another level of realism for EKsimracing. I will adjust the images now. Need something to do.

edit: Done.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 01:35:47 PM by Rinusdirt »
  • My SLI Devices List: