Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: rFactor Plugins Engine for rFactor I (2005)  (Read 9098 times)

Offline zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
rFactor Plugins Engine for rFactor I (2005)
« on: April 27, 2011, 09:57:54 AM »
rFactor Engine plugins 32/64Bit for rFactor I (2005 and version 1.255g December 2012)
by Zappadoc

Simulation/Game:
Name: rFactor 2005 (DIGITAL VERSION ONLY)

Notes:

Plugin Installation:
- Select menu "Check For Update" to get the latest plugins, read this sticky post

IMPORTANT:
An rFactor bridge dll (rFactorSLIBridge.dll) must be installed in rFactor\Plugins\ directory to work

Normally the installer will do it for you in the default directory (C:\....\rFactor\plugins\ ) but if you need to install manually the rFactor bridge, use SLIMax Manager.

(updated, 2013-06-13- v1.2.5.5f and v1.2.5.5g )

There is now 3 DIGITAL VERSIONS of rFactor and 3 corresponding plugins, do not activate all PLUGINS at the same time as they target the same exe!

A quick test to see if your installation is correct is to go on track and activate the Pit Limiter (choose obviously a car with pit limiter), if you have a feedback on your device display you are done! ;)

use the corresponding plugin that match your version of rFactor:
v1.255F is for older DIGITAL version of rFactor (using Trymedia activation)
v1.255g is for December 2012 DIGITAL version of rFactor (using ISI activation )
v1.255g Steam is for newer March 2015 DIGITAL version of rFactor (using Steam activation )

The latest version 1.255g of plugins are already included with 3.2 or greater installer.

** ATTENTION: ACTIVATE ONLY THE CORRESPONDING PLUGIN  **

** ALL VERSION ARE NOW INCLUDED IN THE SLIMax Manager Installer **
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 11:55:52 AM by zappadoc »
  • My SLI Devices List:
    All SIM Display, All EMU's, Fanatec, Logitech, Thrustmaster
No support will be provided by PM or EMAIL, PM has been disabled due to heavy spam and abuse, please post in the support boards, thanks for your understanding.

Offline zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
Re: rFactor Plugin Engine for rF
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 07:42:21 AM »
As you know we doesn't support the DVD version of rFactor and recommend to switch to latest 1.255g digital version, go to ISI website and ask for a new product key:

http://rfactor.net/rfactor1/forgot_product_key.php

« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 12:03:11 PM by zappadoc »
  • My SLI Devices List:
No support will be provided by PM or EMAIL, PM has been disabled due to heavy spam and abuse, please post in the support boards, thanks for your understanding.

Offline zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
Re: rFactor Plugins Engine for rFactor I (2005)
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 11:17:43 AM »
REMINDER:

There is 4 official versions of rFactor.
- the old DVD VERSION ( not recommended, speedlimiter and other extra features are NOT supported update your version)
- the ONLINE DIGITAL 'F' version (trymedia activation), the plugin 'f' is provided with latest installer of SLIMax Manager
- the dECEMBER 2012 ONLINE DIGITAL 'G' version (ISI activation), the plugin 'g' is provided with latest installer of SLIMax Manager and activated by default.
- the latest 2015 steam ONLINE DIGITAL 'G' version (sTEAM activation), the STEAM plugin 'g' is provided with latest installer of SLIMax Manager and activated by default.

Activate the corresponding plugin using the Plugin Manager if you want to enjoy ALL features available!

To get the latest update and keep your installation up to date (v3.4.2.0 must be already installed),
run the manager and select menu Check For Update
and then click the Download And Install All button

;)
  • My SLI Devices List:

Offline zappadoc

• Developers
  • Site Owner
  • No email or PM support
    • ZDoc Dev Blog
Re:rFactor Plugins Engine for rFactor I (2005)
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 11:22:23 AM »
Steam version of rFactor Plugins are now online!
(run the manager and select menu Check For Update to get the latest plugins)

Don't forget to activate the plugin corresponding to your rFactor version.

and click the Plugin Options to install the rFactor Bridge dll to get telemetry data from the simulation (see the screenshots).

A quick test to see if your installation is correct is to go on track and activate the Pit Limiter (choose obviously a car with pit limiter), if you have a feedback on your device display you are done! ;)

Open Plugins Manager:

Activate the corresponding plugin and click the Plugin Options:

Click Install Bridge to choose rFactor.exe and install the rFactor bridge dll in plugins directory:

« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 11:56:18 AM by zappadoc »
  • My SLI Devices List: