Getting Started With SLIMax Manager (Support Level 1)
Follow instructions in this wizard to get started with SLIMax Manager, your display device or your Android Emulator and your favorite game or simulation.
Check the links below to watch video tutorials. You will find how to install SLIMax Manager, register, install your license, select a simulation or game setup, download and instal plugins package, Select function for left and right panel, assign led to function, assign control to function, etc.
The best way to keep your installation of SLIMax Manager up to date is to select the menu “Check For Update…” from within the manager and click the “Download And Install All” button.
Getting Started With SLIMax Manager (video tutorials)
OPTIONAL TUTORIALS (SLIMax Manager version 3.4):
- Get your license online (SLIMax Mgr v188.8.131.52 or greater )
- First Time registration and donation
- Deactivate detection of emulators at startup
- How to get help on Advanced Options and how to change the help language
- How to create your own setup (short tutorial version)
- How to create your own setup, iRacing F1 car example (full tuto)
- How to get LED feedback on “Push to talk” when pressing a Radio Button
- How to change (speed) UNIT IMPERIAL (MPH) / METRIC (KPH / Km/h)
- How to map a button to CHANGE UNIT (MPH/KPH) on track
- How to map a button to QUICK INFORMATION function
- Using the Fanatec 7 way encoder switch
- Change functions of left and right digits panels
- Control your digits display device with buttons, encoder or switch
- Map one or more warning/marshall or external leds to a feedback function
- How to create a new setup with a custom RPM shiftlights for your display device
- Getting Started with Codemasters Proxy Server
- new video tutorials coming soon…
OPTIONAL TUTORIALS (SLIMax Manager version 3.3):