SLIMax Manager & SLIMax Manager Pro
Version 3.4 is a MAJOR release with a ton of improvements and obviously a recommended update. The update is still FREE for all registered user.
Get the most advanced and professional manager and take the control of your gameware on your favorite games and simulations.
A powerful tool for Windows OS to enjoy your usb device display and your virtual racing dash emulator for Windows, Android and Linux with more than 60 racing games or simulations.
The current devices supported (2016-11) are:
SIM RACE LCD, SIM RACE GT, SIM RACE F1, SIM RACE Deluxe or SIM RACE PRO USB Shift lights Display devices from SIM Display,
USB Shift lights Interface ( SLI-F1, SLI-PRO, SLI-M, BU0710, old SLI,…) and game controllers from Leo Bodnar,
All Fanatec, Logitech, Steelseries SRW-S1 and Thrustmaster steering wheels,
and also, support any HID Compliant hardware including, any buttons-box like the famous Derek Speare Designs (DSD) devices, any buttons and encoders controllers, joystick, gamepad, shifter, etc. The application can manage all devices simultaneously.
SLIMax Manager Pro is free for using it with your BU0710, Logitech G27/G29/G920 or Fanatec ClubSport, CSL Elite, CSR Series and Porsche Series alone (with no other usb device or emulator), however it requires a license for other Display USB devices and Emulators.
SLIMax Manager Pro manages Emulator For Android OS, Windows and Linux as well, check the EMUlator page for more info.
SLIMax Manager Pro main features are:
– management of LED of your display including: RPM Shiftlights, Marshal/Warning/External LEDs, Shift-points feedback, KERS/ERS/DRS feedback, Pit-limiter feedback
– management of DIGITS of your display including: gear digits, left/right panels 6 x 7 segments digits, left/right panels 4×14 seg. digits, central Fanatec panel 3×7 seg. digits
– including a device and emulator SETUPS Management, hundreds of default setups already included + the possibility to create your own setup up to 300 custom setups per device/emulator
– management of information displayed on digits panels, more than 100 functions available (speed, rpm, fuel, temp, press, current/last/best laptime, sector, delta time, etc.)
– management of a PRO DELTA TIME to improve your PB based on database of partials (portion of track)
– management of DELTA TIME clipping tool to fine tune your delta time
– contains almost all F1/GT Steering wheel behaviors (PIT-LIMITER, ENGINE STALL, BRAKE BIAS, BOOST/OVERDRIVE, DIFF.IN/MID/OUT, ARBR/L, Throttle shape, MIX, etc.)
– including a game/simulation Plugins Manager (more than 60 games/simulations supported)
– management of mapping your display controller buttons, switches, encoders to keystrokes sequence (macro) to drive your simulation/game
– management of mapping your steering wheel buttons, axes, encoders to keystrokes sequence (macro) to drive your simulation/game
– management of mapping your buttons, axes, encoders to keystrokes sequence (macro) to drive your simulation/game of your DSD Buttonbox and you Virtual ButtonBox integrated with VDASH-EMU
– management of your pedals set motors/axes
– management of your wheel angle or D.O.R. (max Degree Of Rotation) for each car of your Fanatec, Logitech and Thrustmaster steering wheel
– laps telemetry dump, to analyze and compare your laps
– test your devices / emulators quickly
– include an AUTO-UPDATER to keep your installation up to date (software, setups and plugins updates management)
– management of proxy applications for Codemasters titles to use multiple sim racing device simultaneously (display/emulators, motion platform, buttkicker, etc.)
– management of bridge applications for PS4 / XBOX ONE to use your display/emulators with your Console games
NOTES: All information managed by SLIMax Manager Pro are not available in all games/simulations it depends of the the amount of telemetry available in their A.P.I. (Application Programming interface).
SLIMax Manager include a complete plugins management to support all major games and simulations.
Here is the list of plugins available at this date (2016-03, check the plugins page for more info):
Assetto Corsa TP,
Steam Simbin Race07 + all packs,
STCC I / II,
Papyrus NASCAR 2003,
Live For Speed,
Kart Racing Pro,
World Racing Series,
ARCA Sim Racing
All rFactor Clones
Formula Truck (all versions),
Game Stock Car,
All CodeMasters games
Codemasters F1 2014,
Codemasters F1 2013,
Codemasters F1 2012,
Codemasters F1 2011,
Codemasters F1 2010,
Grand Prix Legends,
Richard Burns Rally,
Euro Truck Simulation 2
American Truck Simulator
X Motor Racing
(XPlane*, DCS World and FSX* plugin are available on demand, not free).
Simulator and Game Devices
Get the full control of your Gameware
With SLIMax Manager you take the control of rig, from a simple Logitech G27 to a full custom design simulator like CXC Simulators. all buttons encoders and switches can be used to control your game or simulation or to control the shiftlights display device on your wheel or dashboard simulator.
Your Car/Sim/Game Setups
Several setups are already available for each game or simulation and obviously, you can create your own. It’s very easy to load a setup. Just chose the menu “Devices and Setups” and select the corresponding Device setup for the corresponding game or simulation. Obviously, you can create multiple setups for each car you drive or a global setup for a game. If build-in SLIMax functions isn’t enough you can create your own behaviors with a powerful scripting language and associates those behaviors to a setup. Everything is possible, SLIMax Manager is powerful enough to suit all your needs.
Customize Your Setup – BASIC OPTIONS
Customizing a setup is easy with the SLIMax Manager UI (User Interface). With the Basic Options panel, for example, you change quickly the main settings like unit, Shiftlights method, Speed / Pit Limiter method or global brightness, all your connected devices are here and ready to be setup in a few clicks.
Customize Your Setup – ADVANCED OPTIONS
With the the Advanced Options panel you have the full control of all features of SLIMax Manager like assigning a keystroke to a switch position or changing the Shilftlights RPM curves with percentage values or directly with RPM (rev per minute) for a specific car, or even changing the left and right functions to display on left and right digits panel of your game device when you turn a switch on your steering wheel.
Controls Mapping Layout
Also, any button or encoder or switch or axe can be assigned to control the SLIMax Manager functions or activated specific behavior.
A controls mapping is integrated inside your car setup to match the butons, encoders and switches layout of your device(s).
There’s several useful functions ready to be assigned to your buttons or switches like changing the left or right information of your shiftlights device, displaying your level of KERS or if the DRS is OFF/ON, as well as the level of fuel or water / oil temp, etc.
Your custom setup combined with the controls mapping layout allow a FULL control of your rig.
Lap Data Analysis added, part of new Telemetry module (Rookie Edition) that can parses telemetry Lap Dump from the manager to display various graph line to get a better understanding of your laps. It can also compare 2 laps.
SLIMax Updater Module is now part of the manager to keep your software up to date and to restore any modified file to its default installation state if needed. Also, the best way to get the latest plugins available.
AUTO (LOAD) Setups
A new cool feature has been introduced in version 3.4.2 to detect the current game or simulation and load the pre-assigned setup automatically.
Because it’s never enough to customize and control your devices and for demanding users, SLIMax Manager integrates a powerful scripting module (based on lua scripting language). With this module, you can create custom behaviors or change partially or completely the standard behaviors of SLIMax Manager.
The module is provided with a rich API (Application Programming Interface) for interacting with game and simulation telemetry data and your game devices.
SLIMax Manager and SLIMax Manager Pro System Requirements:
Any Intel/AMD CPU with Microsoft x86 or x64 Windows 8 or Windows 7 installed
(Vista and XP should work but are no longer supported).
Windows 8 RT is not supported (ARM-based processors)
By using our software you agree to these terms and conditions below
Click the link to read the Terms and Conditions and Support